Cheer up, faithful readers, I have not disappeared again. I have been out gathering nuggets of movie goodness to last you through the holidays. Over the next couple of days, I will be working on the following projects:
- Movie Reviews for Tangled, The Fighter, and Tron: Legacy
- DVD/Blu-Ray Reviews for Grindhouse and The A-Team
- Obituaries for Irvin Kershner and Blake Edwards
One thing I did want to point out is a slight change to the site. I reordered a couple of the items found in the right-hand column to make navigation easier. I also added a new category of links: Charities. The charities that I have linked to are ones that garner a lot of support from the film and television industry. When I have been able to, I have given to both charities. As you gather gifts for your loved ones, consider making a donation to either or both of the following:
- The Will Rogers Institute — To perpetuate the memory of Will Rogers by promoting and engaging in medical research pertaining to cardio-pulmonary diseases and educating the general public on topics of health and fitness.
- St Jude Children’s Research Hospital — St. Jude helps kids in communities everywhere. Children from across the country and around the world have come to St. Jude for treatment. Their stories reflect hope and courage. No child is ever turned away because they can not afford treatment.